|Win64/CoinMiner.cy is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Win64/CoinMiner.cy are Trojan.Agent/Gen-Siggen, Trojan.Downloader.Redonc.E, Win32/Kheagol.Patch.B, Trojan.Downloader.beqi, Suspicious.Stealers, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Zbot.amwf, PWSteal.Fareit.A, Scanner.Microantivirus-2009.com, PSW.OnLineGames.adqn, JS/Phish, Win32:Mutama, PWSteal.Banker.N|
|Related spyware Scan and Repair Utilities 2007, WebMail Spy, Bin, StorageProtector, DisqudurProtection, SearchNav, PopUpWithCast, AntiLeech Plugin, SpyCut, MSN Chat Monitor and Sniffer, 4Arcade PBar|
|Windows Error caused by Win64/CoinMiner.cy are – 0x00000052, Error 0xC1900101 – 0x20017, 0x000000FF, 0x80240005 WU_E_RANGEOVERLAP The update handler requested a byte range overlapping a previously requested range., 0x000000BB, 0x80244026 WU_E_PT_REGISTRATION_NOT_SUPPORTED Operation failed because Windows Update Agent does not support registration with a non-WSUS server., 0x0000006F, 0x0000001C, 0x00000013, 0xf081F CBS_E_SOURCE_MISSING source for package or file not found, ResolveSource() unsuccessful|
|Win64/CoinMiner.cy infects these windows .dll files wlansvc.dll, sfmapi.dll, plusoc.dll, mdhcp.dll, xrWPcpst.dll, smlogcfg.dll, iscsicpl.dll, mspmspsv.dll, NlsData004a.dll, System.Web.Entity.ni.dll, hpzprw72.dll, WWanHC.dll, mscorcfg.dll|
Win64/CoinMiner.cy may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them LJMoodSaver 1.2.5 , Home Concert Xtreme 2.1.8 , Pixelruler , dName-it 3.0 , aaw.mo.X 2.1r2 , Desktop Covers 1.3.2 , OnFTPS 1.21 , Quick Cal Widget 1.7.0 , NRGship Pro for UPS 2.0 , Ice Bros 1.0.1 , Ti-MP3 1.2 , Pathological 1.0.1 , Nimbus 2.0 , PhotoToolCM 2.0 , Tube Clock Widget 1.1 , UFO: Alien Invasion 2.4 , M-Audio Black Box 1.6.4 , Dogs 1.2 , Crossword Light 1.01
Uninstall Win64/CoinMiner.cy From My Computer
Is your computer infected with Win64/CoinMiner.cy? Are you unable to do any task on your PC? If your answer is yes, get the quick guide that will help you to block this annoying malware infection fully from your system.
What Is Win64/CoinMiner.cy?
Win64/CoinMiner.cy is a severe malware which infects the PC by malicious activities. It spreads into the different versions of Windows based system and try to degrade the performance. It find its own way to sneak into the system and disable the antivirus program and firewall security. It modify the registry entries through the payloads. It has already damaged millions of PC in the world. It is also able to attach itself with removal device to invade from one computer to other.
How Win64/CoinMiner.cy Penetrates Into The System?
Win64/CoinMiner.cy intrude into your system through malicious websites which you surf online. Generally it contains the nasty code behind itself which get active when you surf or click on the link of the site. Win64/CoinMiner.cy easily invade into the system through this method. The other ways are unsafe network file transfer, fake software updates, misleading ads, spam mail attachments and etc.
Common Symptoms Of Win64/CoinMiner.cy
- Win64/CoinMiner.cy control the internet connection and modify DNS settings.
- It download other threats and viruses through the remote server without your authorization.
- It freeze the system and screen get blank.
- Most of the system programs fail to work and display unexpected error.
- It redirects the web searches to phishing or advertising websites.
- Malicious activities of Win64/CoinMiner.cy
- Win64/CoinMiner.cy help hackers to steal your private information. Your financial information also hacked by the hackers. They make profit by this procedure and your privacy will get disturb. This is very notorious threat which give malicious work environment on your PC.
Preventive Measures Of Win64/CoinMiner.cy
When you are installing the freeware, you should read the terms and condition at first. You should also use the advance or custom option before installing it. You can easily discard the installation process if there is no need to keep the freeware program on your desktop. Do not click the malicious link. Avoid to open the spam mail attachment which is generally send by the unknown senders. Regularly update the antivirus program and scan your computer. You can follow the guideline here to delete Win64/CoinMiner.cy completely from your computer.
Steps to Remove Win64/CoinMiner.cy
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win64/CoinMiner.cy
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win64/CoinMiner.cy
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win64/CoinMiner.cy and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win64/CoinMiner.cy
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win64/CoinMiner.cy and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win64/CoinMiner.cy. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win64/CoinMiner.cy related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win64/CoinMiner.cy, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win64/CoinMiner.cy Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win64/CoinMiner.cy Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win64/CoinMiner.cy and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win64/CoinMiner.cy Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win64/CoinMiner.cy and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win64/CoinMiner.cy Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win64/CoinMiner.cy, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!