Have you detected Worm:VBS/Tibni.A into your PC?? Worm:VBS/Tibni.A has been detected as malicious worm that put all efforts to ruin down your system performance and its efficiency. It has been widely spread over Internet and so wisely created by Cyber hackers that it can get into your PC without your prior permission. After getting into your PC, Worm:VBS/Tibni.A it start modification into system settings and hijack your browser. It will change your default homepage to some vicious site and adds other malicious program into your browser extension. After undesirable changes, you will be unable to perform your online activities as irritating issues such as continuous appearing advertisements in different forms in search results and unwanted redirection at regular interval will frustrate you. Moreover, Worm:VBS/Tibni.A will slows down your Internet speed and totally degrade your PC efficiency and its performance. Until it resides into your computer, the more and more problem will be created which would interrupt your online /offline activities.
Worm:VBS/Tibni.A uses tricky technique to target your PC and after penetrating into your PC it placed itself so deeply that most popular Anti-virus can detect it easily. But, you will be irritated more if after detection you will be unable to delete it. Worm:VBS/Tibni.A has been widely spread and can attack your PC via attached email, peer to peer sharing, installing freeware without reading EULA, visiting malicious links/sites especially porn sites, clicking continuous appearing ads and banners and many more. It will creates a number of junk files on system desktop which utilizes most spaces and slows down your system performance. Moreover, Worm:VBS/Tibni.A can steal your confidential data such as payment cards detail, bank account details, IP address and many such crucial information for its creators that may further use it for illegal purpose or shock you with financial loss. Although, it is hard to detect Worm:VBS/Tibni.A presence into your system but if you found or experience any symptoms from above you must remove Worm:VBS/Tibni.A otherwise it may crash or corrupt your system.
Steps to Remove Worm:VBS/Tibni.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Worm:VBS/Tibni.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Worm:VBS/Tibni.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Worm:VBS/Tibni.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Worm:VBS/Tibni.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Worm:VBS/Tibni.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Worm:VBS/Tibni.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Worm:VBS/Tibni.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Worm:VBS/Tibni.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Worm:VBS/Tibni.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Worm:VBS/Tibni.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on Worm:VBS/Tibni.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Worm:VBS/Tibni.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Worm:VBS/Tibni.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Worm:VBS/Tibni.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Worm:VBS/Tibni.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!