Researchers Report on PC Smart Cleanup
PC Smart Cleanup has been identified by the ESG malware analysts as a fake optimizer tool and the hard drive defragmenter. Although, this tool has been promoted as an effective which claims System user to boost up their Windows System. At the first glance, It really seems as a legitimate ones that featured with highly advanced features including :
- Free up the disk space – As we all known that, with the regular use of PC, there are lots of junk and unused files gather on the PC which makes System too much slower than before. That's why, this tool claims user to clean up the disk space and keep System less fragmented.
- Boost performance – This optimizer tool claims to analyze the hidden files or unwanted program that are degrading the booting time. It has the ability to clear almost all useless programs and junk files to boost System performance.
- Registry cleaner – It helps user to scan the registry in order to find out almost all residual items and errors and clean the registry items to enhance System performance speed.
- Protect PC against System infection – This optimizer tool seems to scan and detect System threat and remove them.
Screenshot of PC Smart Cleanup :
Detailed Information of PC Smart Cleanup
Despite of it's all helpful features and promises, you should not install inside your PC because it is actually a potentially unwanted program which tries to make money from the innocent user. According to the analysts of ESG security, this dubious optimizer tool has no any way to clean and optimize your PC. One of the major reason for not believing on it is that it is actually a part of the malware attack. This program is mainly promoted on it's official site, http://pcsmartcleanup.com/. This site may force you to download and install it using several exploits of vulnerabilities on the well reputed browser, OS and other crucial applications. The primary objective of it's creator is to make money from the innocent user. That's why, you should not trust on it and try to delete PC Smart Cleanup from your infected machine immediately after getting any symptoms of it.
Distribution channels of PC Smart Cleanup
- Downloading of cost-free applications from untrusted domain.
- Opening of spam mails or junk mail attachments.
- Playing any online game.
- Updating of any existing software or OS through the redirected links.
- Sharing file sources over Peer-to-Peer network etc.
How to Uninstall PC Smart Cleanup from Compromised System
Step:1 First of all, Reboot your PC in Safe Mode to make it safe from PC Smart Cleanup
(this Guide illustrates how to restart Windows in Safe Mode in all versions.)
Step:2 Now you need to View all Hidden Files and Folders that exist on different drives
Open IE and Click on Tools. Now Select Manage add-ons
In the pane, under Toolbars and Extensions, Choose the PC Smart Cleanup extensions which is to be deleted
Following the above Manual Steps will be effective in blocking PC Smart Cleanup. However, if you are unable to accomplish these steps, click the button given below to scan your PC
Don’t forget to given your feedback or submit any question if you have any doubt regarding PC Smart Cleanup or its removal process